Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Big Brother


The title is correct.....Weston is going to be a big brother!! We found out several weeks ago that we are going to have another baby. We are both (I mean all 3 of us) are super excited about another addition to our family. I'm almost 13 weeks now and everything is going great. I'm due on April 15th. So they'll be just over 2 years apart. We should find out boy or girl in about 5 more weeks. I am really excited for that day to come!!! Logan is predicting a girl and I'm predicting another boy...we'll see who wins :) I've had several sonograms and baby is doing great. I have been feeling much better the last few weeks. I definitely have to have my nap though :) Weston's naptime has become my naptime too. Here are some pictures of the last sonogram.


I told Logan by making Weston a big brother t-shirt. When Weston greeted him at the door when he got home from work, he was wearing it. I think Logan was quite surprised!

My parents came in town several weeks ago. I did the same thing with them....except I had to make another shirt because I accidentally dried the other one and ruined it :) They too were surprised and excited!

We told Logan's family over Labor Day weekend when we flew up there to visit. We had Weston in that same shirt and he ran up to them in the airport. It was pretty cute. They definitely weren't expecting it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Bryan & Sarah said...

So excited for you guys!! =)

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations! Another cute Cross baby! : )
~ Rachel

Amanda said...

Yea! Congrats Logan, Mandy and Weston! I'm so happy for you!

Melissa said...

I'm so happy for you! Can't wait for our new little ones to meet in the spring :)

Robert, Terri, John Dennis and Anna Pease said...

congratulations! so excited for you!

Unknown said...

So cute! I was wondering when you would post this news! :)

Blog said...

Yay Congrats!

Aimee said...

Congratulations Mandy!!! It was good seeing you for a bit this weekend!