Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Easter!

 This is how she sleeps at night....all swaddled up tight.  I love how she looks in it....melts me!
 Entertainment on Bubba's bed :)


My cutie pie in her Easter dress.....love it!!
 We wanted to get ONE good picture of all the kids for my parents of them at Easter.  Well that is much harder than you think!  This is about the best that we got.
This is quite humorous.  I even posted this on FB because as I was scrolling through the pictures on my phone I laughed out loud because right after seeing our family picture look like this.....

I saw my sister's family picture look like THIS?!?!  really???  Posed and looking so perfect.  Ours...well absolute chaos.  So welcome to my world of 4 kids :)
I did get a picture with my little girl. 
The guys were really enjoying Easter :) 
More fun in the dirt pile
 Time to hunt eggs!!!  My cousin had his 4 kids there too.
 This was Tyson's Easter basket....his dump truck.  He will push that thing around ALL day!  It was pretty fitting that he put his eggs in it.
 cute Kayden!
 and cute Kiersi!
 Weston was sprinting to get as many as he could.....
 
 Caleb got the hang of it really quick!
 Tyson probably would have rather go riding on the golf cart :)

 
 
 Right before the girls went home Kayden showed me her loose tooth.  I asked her if she wanted me to pull it and she said yes.  So I did!  So I puller her first tooth!!!   

No comments: