Monday, February 2, 2015

Lucy Takes Steps, Random Stuff, Tiger Cub Pinewood Derby, and Lucy Turns 11 Months

Love this little face.....

Caleb has been obsessed lately with looking at this little truck book that came with one of Tyson's trucks he got for Christmas.  He will sit for a long time and just keep telling us over and over which one he wants.....pretty funny.



Tyson has been saying lately "I'm Pops little buddy."  It's pretty cute to hear that little voice saying that.  He definitely loves being with him.  I think the feeling is mutual.
And for Caleb too....

This is one of Lucy's new tricks....if I have to take a shower when she's already awake she just climbs in there with me.  Yes, in all her clothes.  We have a walk-in shower so it's a bit hard to stop her once she's coming in.  She'll just sit there forever and splash in the water. 

Tyson has been obsessed lately with Batman....wearing his costume and cape.

These legs.....love them :)
I haven't gotten any video of her walking yet so this picture is about the best I've got.  She's taken about 6 or 7 in a row now.  It's SO cute and she just smiles the whole time.




And I guess this is Grams's little buddy :)

Weston's Tiger Cub Pinewood Derby was last weekend.  Caleb actually got a car too and so Logan helped them both make them and fix them up.  My dad helped some too and I could tell he was a bit excited about it too.  I'm not sure if Logan & Pops or the boys were more excited about it.  Pops went and bought special weights and some stuff for the wheels.  





Well he did great and was so excited about it.  He got 3rd place (out of 4 :) and loved every minute of it.  

Caleb got a ribbon for participating too.  

We realized we have a few things to learn about making an amazing pinewood derby car.  I'm sure they'll be creating up something even better next year.  This is his little pack of Tiger Cubs.

Lucy Marie turned 11 months about a week ago.  It's hard to believe I'm already planning her first birthday!!!!

This big brother is all about her.  He wants to wake her up in the morning before he leaves for school and wants me to bring her with me when I pick him up for school.  It's pretty cute to see them together.


Tyson and Stormy are buddies too :).  I'm just not sure how Stormy feels about that.  Lucy loves petting her too.

Last week was beautiful weather!!!  So we had several picnics out in the backyard.  




I realized I never have pictures with Lucy....so here's our selfie of the day :)
Logan and the boys planted a peach tree this past weekend.  We tried this out at my parents house last year but there were way too many deer.  So we're giving it another try in a fenced in backyard.  

Weston got to spend part of the weekend with Pops and Grams.  He had a blast.  Went to steak and shake and got a milkshake.  He was in heaven :)
We celebrated my dad's birthday Saturday night with all of us :)
And after dinner Caleb got to go spend a couple of days with his Aunt Mel and Uncle Greg.  He was SO excited and I do mean that.  He woke up Saturday morning ready to pack his stuff to go.  He comes back this afternoon and I'm sure will be talking about it for days :)

No comments: