Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Lucy's 3rd Birthday!

Our Lucy Marie turned 3 so we celebrated Frozen style :).  She loved every minute of it!
Cake is of course from her aunt!
"Do you wanna build a snowman??"
Hot chocolate mix :)
magic wands....just because they are cute and girlie :).  We did a very small party for her but it was way fun to plan.....finally I get to do something girlie!!!

I actually made fake snow.....shaving cream and cornstarch.  I also added some glitter.  I put it in the freezer so it even felt cold.  It was fun to play in.....until her brother threw it in her face....welcome to our world :)


She wore her Elsa costume for the whole party....of course!









It's hard to believe my baby is 3....not really a baby anymore.  She melts me though...she can be so sweet and definitely wants her mama WAY more than any of her brothers.  I am so very grateful to have a buddy and someone that I can have a special bond with.  She's one of a kind!  






Sweet friends and family.  We had a great night celebrating her!




No comments: