Monday, January 20, 2020

Lucy's Kindergarten Trip!

Finally it was my turn to take a kindergarten trip!!!  I had been thinking about it for awhile and decided we would go to Build a Bear and then stay in a hotel.  We had so much fun!  And now meet Ruffy :)





She was oh so proud of him....it was really cute.  This girl loves her puppies!!
We got ice cream and shopped a little bit and then went to the hotel.
She got a veterinarian kit with Ruffy so she loved playing with it all.  After we got checked in I realized how simple she is.  She just wanted to play with her new toys and I wanted to be on the go :).  She would've been quite content for that to be all of the trip :)
We went and rode the slides and played in the pool for awhile.  




Then we got cleaned up and went to eat at Rainforest Cafe.  She loved it.


Then a movie and cookies in bed :).  It was a super sweet time with my girl!!




We went to another play place on our way home.  It was a ton of different areas of pretend.....schools, camping, grocery, blocks, house, etc.  She loved it all and of course Ruffy went everywhere with her.




I can't believe she's about to start kindergarten.  She brings me so much joy and I have LOVED every second of being home with her.  Even though this is going to be a super hard change for me I am super excited for her to start school!  She's going to love it!

No comments: