Wednesday, December 31, 2025

Christmas and New Years!

 

The Christmas fun started first at Grams's house.  We played all kinds of minute to win it games.  Lots of laughing of course!


Then Christmas story time and gifts.

Caleb and his hat.....
Weston got some coveralls :)
Our final of our quilts!!!  Aren't they beautiful!!!
Of course mahjong!
Birthday parties!
Gingerbread house decorating.....they were just so excited....ha!







Our little Christmas celebration just our family.  It was the best!








Then off to Kansas!!  The best meal ever the night we got there.....she spoils us!

back together and they were SOOOOO happy about it!


Christmas Day with all the family





Tyson got a new set of irons and was so excited about them!!



Golf day for the boys!




Meanwhile we went to Mrs. Krieger's classroom and she taught us pottery!!  It was so fun to see her classroom and make a little bowl!





Love them all so very much....



Mrs. Claus....




Top Golf...it's kinda become a tradition now.  It was really fun!




We got to go visit Mamu and Papa at their nursing home.  They loved it.  Papa even started playing the piano.  I sat down and played too.  I love it and miss it so much.







Back home....

Our new years eve party.....I planned all kinds of games.






We celebrated 20 years on New Years Eve!!!  It's crazy how time flies.  I can't imagine anyone different....gosh it's been a crazy ride so far and we have been right together through it all.  I love him so very much!
Weston hang out at Ryker's lake house with alllll his buddies!

Our toast :). Here we come 2026!!


No comments: