Monday, June 24, 2024

New Calf, Basketball Playoffs, Radiation Complete, and Rosie

Radiation complete!!  Even though it was just 5 days it's still worth celebrating!

I got to ring a dinky bell....ha!  Cassy came with me and made me do it :)

We went to the Varsity boys basketball playoff game.  Oh my....it was SO fun!!  They did amazing and won the game!


We took a visit to Mr. Lonnie's place to see the new calf.  Caleb's cow had a baby girl....he named her Reba.













Kate came to meet Rosie :)

More tennis!!  This time he played doubles with James.



Fun times with Rosie....




He is learning to love her.....




Her first swim :) 

Dinner out :). Love this kid.  Started to feel pretty rough from radiation.....he can always cheer me up!

Lots of face time with Norah to see Rosie :)

 

No comments: