Friday, February 2, 2024

Chemo #2, Caleb's Football, My Tribe, Birthday Celebrations, Ranger's Game and Kiersi!

Mel stayed and took me to my second chemo.  I definitely found out a lot more this round because she asked questions :).  It went well and we got my pump bag decorated :).  Gotta have something fun with all of this!  My blood work after one round already showed huge improvement!  This makes me so happy and motivates me to keep it up!




Jordan got to pop over too after she got off work.  She goes around to all my iv's making sure all is just right :).

She stayed and we made it to Caleb's football game.  He did great!
He's one of a kind....eye black and his red beats :)







SO many sweet sweet friends showing support for me.  They wear their "Mandy Tribe" t-shirts every chemo day.  It's amazing and encourages me so so much!!





I got to celebrate my birthday with my sweet friends....they did amazing and made things so I could eat them!!!  A watermelon cake with blueberries!!!  It was yummy!


We went out to dinner for my birthday and it was so yummy!  Fun night with my crew!




Dove hunting :)


Caleb and Logan got to go with the Duncans to see the Ranger's play.  They had a blast of course!



Beautiful sunrise at Stanley!



More iv's.....just kinda common place for me now!

Kinda crazy Kiersi is already a senior.  They had senior recognition at her tennis tournament.  I'm so proud of her!

No comments: