Monday, June 24, 2024

Lucy's 10th Birthday and her BIG surprise!

I decided to not host birthday parties this year and make it a little easier.  Well skating is the way to go!  We had a blast skating and celebrating this cutie pie!






limbo...
She had a crowd of girls and boys....super fun!





Aunt Mel did it again.....huge cake and she absolutely loved it.  She also did some cake balls....these are Lucy's favorite lately.















Her party was Friday but her actual birthday was Sunday.  She got some yummy chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and then we did church. 

After church we went to eat lunch at Panera and then told them we were going for a Sunday drive.  We drove for a long time and finally pulled in to a driveway.  To Lucy's surprise she got a PUPPY!!!!  Meet Rosie :).  She's perfect and we are all in love.










It took a little convincing from this one but he's come around.  I mean it's a lab and Charlie needed a buddy!!!



Hard to believe my baby is double digits....she's growing and changing so much.  She's my little shadow lately and doesn't really want to leave my side.  She's been so caring and attentive to me with all that is going on.  I'm SO thankful to have a daughter!!!  Happy 10th Lucy Lou!

No comments: