Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball, Date Night, Pop's 70th Party, and Radiation Prep



This picture is a bit hard to see....sorry!!  But I just wanted to remember this.  I have to get the hepatic pump refilled every 2 weeks so this was my first refill.  It was SO bruised.  The nurses were very concerned.  They pulled off a lot of liquid (heparin)....which isn't right.  The entire pump holds 30ml and it should be at least 1/2 empty.  So I know something isn't right.  So today was hard....
Another tennis match!  And another medal!
Mod pizza is right beside the tennis facility so I got to eat a yummy pizza!!
My basketball player/entertainer.......he is fun to watch.






Volleyball game!



We got a date night with an alterior motive.....we had to fib to the kids but we drove over to Frisco to pick up a truck we found for Weston!!!  We did get a nice dinner at Hayneedle....super yummy restaurant!

Melody and I threw my dad a fun 70th birthday party at my house.  We had a Mexican fiesta theme.















We played games, ate yummy food, and let his friends "roast" him.  It was a fun night.  So very thankful for him!













I had to go in for radiation simulation....basically getting my first tattoos so they can get me set in the exact right spot when I start radiation.  All went well.  Just another step in this journey :)









 

No comments: