Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Camping Trip, Caleb Basketball, Chemo, and Flag Football & Volleyball Championship!

 

Day with Cassy!
Our annual class camping trip!  We went back to Great Escapes and had a great time!

We celebrated Casie's 40th birthday camping style!

Lots of bikes and kids everywhere!

Our group!  It continues to grow and multiply!




Glow party!
Boy hang out in our RV watching the football game :) 


Church service on Sunday morning....such an awesome time all together.  Michael led us this year!


The jumping pillow (aka wrestling mat) is the favorite!



Homemade pizza night!
Still juicing....much easier to get down now.  I think I'm getting used to it!

Lunch with this cutie pie!




Round #7 with Catherine....she came in town to be with me.  Love her to pieces.


Lots of meds.....this is my every other weekly routine....filling lots of containers :)
Sweet puppy....
#15 is my favorite and so so entertaining!!!



even the ref laughs at him....
Mel got to come watch his game...
Decided to go for a wig....my hair has been thinning so bad so I ordered one off this site Emily found for me.  It's such good hair....and I'm trying to be brave and be ok with it.  This was my first day to wear it.....to Tyson's football game.

I was literally shaking getting out of the car but I made it and no one said a thing :). My little side kick sure helps me....she was cheering me on and encouraging me the whole time.
Tyson's team won the championship!!!  They did awesome!  Logan's last time to coach Tyson....bittersweet.  It's been so much fun watching them.






The reffing duos.....


CCH got the best builder in Parker County award!  Pretty awesome!  So proud of my hubby!

Volleyball tournament!  We won it all!  So fun!




No comments: