Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weston's Room

After a LOT of hard work from Weston's daddy, aunt Mallory and uncle Jason, I think his room is just about ready.

Mallory painted the scripture on the wall, while Jason, and Logan, and I painted the stripes. They were both so sweet to come all the way down here and help us with the room. Malakai helped too!
Logan built the changing table to match the crib. It is awesome. He didn't use plans or anything.....he is the best!
Picking out the bedding turned into a huge ordeal. I had wanted to get it made, but the fabric took almost 3 months to come in and I didn't like it when I finally saw it. So I ended up ordering this set online. I love it and I'm glad to have it done.

I find myself going in Weston's room and just sitting in the rocker. Logan makes fun of me and tells me I'm "nesting" again. I love being in there for some reason and I just sit there and think about what it's going to be like with Weston in there. I can't wait to hold my little boy and kiss him. It's going to be awesome to be a mom.

2 comments:

Melody said...

kids...that changing table kicks butt!

Great job logan! Just waiting on weston!
-melody

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you guys tomorrow!! We can't wait to meet Weston!
-Kate and Isaac