Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Life as a Mom

Well I can't believe it's already been 2 months since Weston was born. Time flies when you're having fun.......and it has been amazing so far. I love my little boy so much. Yes, there are hard days when he won't take a nap or he's really fussy....but then he'll look up at you with those cute little eyes and smile and my heart just melts. I love him so much....more and more everyday. I am learning more and more everyday how to be patient and selfless taking care of him. It's hard sometimes....my sinful nature just wants my "me" time and it's something that I'm having to really work on. Logan has been amazing as a dad. He's been great to give me a little break when he is home in the evenings. He babysat for the first time last Saturday and did great. Weston's face just lights up when Logan gets home and comes over and talks to him. It's awesome to see. Staying home has definitely been a huge change for me but I'm really enjoying it and wouldn't trade the time with Weston for anything in the world. Is the house cleaner??? And a hot meal waiting on the table when Logan walks in the door??? Um...I don't think so...but am I getting to spend all day loving on my little boy....YES!! I am so thankful to the Lord that we are able to make it work for me to stay home. I feel so blessed by the Lord to be a mom to the cutest little boy there ever was.

No comments: