Thursday, October 16, 2008

7 months old!!

Weston turned 7 months old on Saturday. He is SO much fun. I love him more and more everyday....didn't even know that was possible. He loves to giggle a lot....we call him Mr. Giggles. He will think the silliest things are so funny....like mom brushing her teeth.....seeing himself and you in the mirror....sometimes even just looking at him in a certain way will get him. He loves standing up and holding on to his little table that we got him. He'll stand there forever and just keep pushing all the buttons. He sorta sways his hips back and forth.


I finally got a video to upload. Our internet is so slow out here that it takes forever. We did this the other night. He is really getting around now....but he normally needs a goal of some sort. He is finally rolling all the way over too.....that took awhile from him back to his tummy.....it is a big belly! We think he is slimming down a little....still lots of chubbiness.....and I love it to pieces!!!

I'm running the half marathon here in San Antonio in a few weeks. Weston is my little personal trainer. We've been running outside more lately since the weather has been cooler. It's TOUGH on these hills in our neighborhood pushing him in the stroller.......so I think he is giving me an extra workout. He loves to ride in the mornings and help mom up those hills :)

Lately he has loved my cell phone. We got him a play one that makes "moo"ing noises. I normally answer the call and then hold it up to his ear. He thinks it's so funny to hold it up to his ear and babble. We've done it with his Grams and dad on the phone and it's really cute to see his expressions while they are talking to him.


Grandma Martin and mom came down for a night last week to keep him for the day. I helped with a booth at UTSA for the pregnancy center. It was so fun to have them here and for them to get to babysit! Thanks for making the long drive for such a quick trip!!!

Dad loves to give him a mohawk at night after his bath. It's pretty funny and it makes for some interesting hair styles the next day.

I love this picture.....I just think he's thinking, "I sure love my mom!" (or that's what I'm hoping he's thinking!!!)

2 comments:

Bryan & Sarah said...

Treasure every minute of that little muncher... he makes me smile every time i see a new picture! One of these days I am going to get down to meet him! =) I miss you Mando!

Anonymous said...

That video is THE BEST!!! Chris and I love it. We think Weston is sooo cute.
All the pics are wonderful.
Miss y'all!!
- erika