Monday, October 12, 2009

Got to see My Girls


Fun surprise this past weekend....Jen and Blair came into town to see their new niece....Mikayla. She's precious and so tiny!!! So we go to all go have dinner on Saturday night. We went down to Pappasitos....very yummy! It was a lot of fun to be with my girls!!! (and their hubbies aren't so bad either :)

And...last week I got to see my San Antonio girls. I met Christy and Ashley for lunch on Thursday. We had a great lunch despite the yucky humidity. The kids had a blast running around and carrying the ketchup bottles from table to table. It's a great place to take kids....it's called Big'z...on 1604 and Blanco. It has a huge area in the back for them to run around. All of the kids are growing SO fast!! We missed Aren...she couldn't make it that day. Here's a pic of the kids....

No comments: