Monday, May 24, 2010

Trouble

So this is what happens when you leave a 2 year old in their room for too long when you think they are napping. I actually knew that he wasn't napping but I was so tired that I went to lay down. I thought he was playing with his trains.....little did I know. I opened the door and found this......every piece of clothing was pulled out of the drawer and was in piles, every train and train track piece was thrown all over the room, and the best of all.....he had taken off his diaper with poop in it and put it up on his train table. We're still not sure exactly what went on in that room concerning the diaper. Our best guess is that he took off his diaper and the poop went everywhere and he picked all the pieces up and put them up in the diaper........the fun of little boys.

We kept Braden Friday night and Saturday. Logan called it "reverse babysitting" because Weston was more entertained and easier to take care with Braden there. They have the best time together. They chased each other all over the house and I think pulled out every toy and book that we own. We all loaded up and went to Weston's buddy, Cayden, birthday party on Saturday. Well seeing as how 2 carseats barely fit in my backseat we had to all go in the Tilson. That's right...we fit 3 carseats in the back of Logan's truck. We were quite a sight!

No comments: