Friday, February 4, 2011

South Texas Sledding!



Well we finally got a "snow" day if you want to call it that. Logan got to stay home for a few hours this morning. As soon as Caleb went down for his morning nap, we all bundled up and headed out to play in it. First we just slid around on the driveway. Then, Logan got the great idea to take our big beach ball that is deflated, tie a rope on it, and pull Weston and me on it. It was really fun. I guess he got tired of pulling us pretty quick because then he got out the lawn mower!!

He hooked the rope up to the back of it and pulled me and then Weston. It was a blast! I can't imagine what we must have looked like to our neighbors :) Weston was loving it!

I took a video but it wouldn't load on here for some reason. It's on facebook if you want to see it!

No comments: