Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fun at Grams and Pops House

We got to go up to Grams and Pops house weekend before last. Melody, Greg, and the girls were there too. We had a lot of fun getting to hang out for so long.
One night, we went and got snowcones.....yum yum!

All the cousins had a blast playing together on Pops and Grams HUGE driveway.

And of course lots of rides on the golf cart to go see the trains!

Caleb had plenty of room to roam around :) He got to try his big brother's bike!

Everyone on their bikes.....notice Caleb is on Weston's bike and Weston chose the tricycle.
They have a splash park at one of their city parks. It was so hot so they had a blast running from all the fountains.


We did LOTS of swimming....actually I think at least once a day!

On Saturday night, Aunt Diane, Ashley, and Grandma Martin came over and kept all the kids and we all got to go to the Ranger's game. It was a lot of fun to get to do that together without the kids. But it was REALLY hot.....but they won!

Aren't we cute in our Ranger's t-shirts???
Awhile back my mom had the girls' pictures taken by a lady in Weatherford so she's been wanting to get the boys' pictures done. So she bought them really cute overalls to wear and we had them done one morning. I have to admit it was one of the most stressful hours ever because my boys weren't interested in doing anything we wanted them to do! But hopefully she got some cute ones......we'll see. Here's some my mom took before we got started.....



Part of having girl cousins means getting to play with baby dolls......Weston doesn't seem to mind :)

Caleb was so tired :)
Logan and I got to go back on Sunday ALL BY OURSELVES!!! My parents kept the boys for a few days and let us have a little break. It was SO great and much needed. I haven't seen much of this love shown in the next few pictures but she took them while she kept them. I hope this is a new trend :)

Love my boys!!!!

No comments: