Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cinnamon Toast, Bathtime, Parker, Cookies and the Park

So I dumbly let Weston put his own sugar on his cinnamon toast....can you even see the bread??? Hardly! Don't worry I didn't let him eat it. He would have been bouncing off the walls! His dad said he takes after his Pawpa.
Weston put a piece of conduit in his car just like Logan carries in the back of his truck. He was driving his car around the yard with it hanging out the back :)
My cutie pie in the bathtub. I couldn't help but take pictures of this!

Aunt B and Parker came and spent the day with us Friday before last for my birthday. It made my day!! We had a really great time talking and letting the boys play. Later, Logan took me out to dinner. It was a fun night with him.

Silly boys.....
HEB.....our favorite place to go and this is our favorite cart :)
My helpers making cookies with me.....

good thing we had 2 beaters to lick!!!
So one of my prayers lately is for them to really start loving each other and showing love to each other. We haven't seen too much of it yet instead I'm normally playing referee with them. Last night we went to the park and it was like 2 different kids! They were playing together and Weston kept telling him he loved him! I've never even heard him say that unless we make him. Needless to say it was a great night and I had to remember it by a few pictures :)

No comments: