Friday, December 9, 2011

Brothers that love each other???

We have finally turned a corner.....the last few weeks have been totally different around the Cross house. I have seen a huge change in how these 2 boys care about each other. They play together a LOT now, sing to each other, ask about each other, and share with one another. I'm not saying it's perfect by any means but it's an improvement. I'm so thankful for it and love to watch them with each other. Everyday Weston insists on singing to Caleb in his crib before he goes to sleep for his nap. And the crazy thing is that Caleb doesn't cry if he has sung to him!! Weston gets Caleb to eat things on his plate that I'm begging him to eat by just telling him to eat it! Oh my....the influence of an older brother! I'm so thankful for these 2 and can only imagine the fun it's going to be to watch all 3 of them together.
This is their new "clubhouse"...it's under Weston's bed with the trundle pushed out. It's really cute to see them playing under there together.
Weston loves picking up Caleb when he hugs him....yes, he is strong...Caleb weighs probably 27 lbs or so now!!

No comments: