Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day, Wake Up, Kiddie Park, Cubbies, and the Tarantula!

Mother's Day was great this year!  I woke up to a cute little boy bringing me breakfast in bed!  Yes...Weston brought into my bedroom an english muffin with an egg and avocado on it and a smoothie...mama's favorite :)  The day before we were at HEB as a family (yes, it's our Saturday family outing) and the boys both picked me out some flowers.....it was cute to see what they picked...Weston got the carnations that weren't quite bloomed...probably so he could watch them everyday and tell me how they work :)  and Caleb picked the bright sunflowers.  I love my boys to pieces!  Weston told me that morning at breakfast that he got me some kitchen knives....yes, he sorta told me before Logan wanted but it was adorable.  Logan also got my blog printed!  He did the first 2 years which is 2007 and 2008.  I love it and it's going to be such an awesome treasure to have since I've blogged so much the past several years. 
This is what I find in the morning sometimes....they love to go upstairs and greet Tyson in the mornings.  They both love to get in his crib with him. 

Love this smile! 
On Wednesday, Linda took Chantel and me and all our kids to Kiddie Park.  Of course the boys had a blast.  Caleb was hilarious and in this really chilled out mood (which is normally NOT Caleb!).  He had his sunglasses on and was having fun sitting next to Micah.  It was cute to watch them all together. 
 
 
 
Wednesday night was Weston's last night at Cubbies for this year.  He had an awesome year and loved it every week.  He has learned so many verses and loves singing all the songs.  They had a little awards ceremony for them and I was the annoying mom down in the front taking pictures :) 
 
 
Weston singing his song....
And yes, you read the title right...a TARANTULA!  We were pulling out of the garage on Thursday and it happen to catch my eye up above the garage door....on the outside!  I was freaked out but just didn't do anything about it since it was outside.  WELL....later that day I went out to the garage to put something in my car and it was INSIDE the garage!!!  I screamed like a little girl for quite some time and finally braved putting a big tupperware container over the top of him as my boys laughed their heads off at their mama.  When Logan got home he disposed of him :)  If I was to find one of those inside of my house I would lose it!!!  It was SO big and SO hairy!!!  I've heard they are great for eating other bugs and stuff but I agree with Logan when he said he'd rather deal with all the other stuff!!
 

No comments: