Thursday, August 23, 2012

Aunt B, Pool, Children's Museum, Tyson in the Green Car and Peas

We got to go see Aunt B and Parker last Friday.  It was fun to see them because it had been a long time!!!  I didn't think to take picture when all of them were awake :(  So I only got a few.  And REALLY exciting....they are getting another baby Irons in a few weeks!!!!  It's another boy and we can't wait for another buddy to play with!!!!
Friday night was family swimming night :)  How cute is this little boy???
And this one too with his goggles :)
Weston's belly flop....
and back flop :)
and Caleb's BIG jump :)
I had bought a groupon for the New Braunfels Children's museum and it was about to expire.  So we all headed over there Saturday morning and did it together.  It's an awesome museum!  We loved it and had a great time.  The first thing was building a house....they spent forever fixing the plumbing :)  I realize how different Logan and I do museums.  I would have been way past and on to the next thing but he spent so much time teaching the boys at every station we went to.....best dad!
My little astronauts!
This was a definite favorite...
Tyson got to try the kayak
You are NOT supposed to drink the water :(  That's what Caleb thinks you do with all the water!
I finally started solids with Tyson.  His first dish was peas.  He opened his mouth wide like all Cross boys do!  I'm not sure if it's a favorite though...but he kept eating it!
This is what he looks like most mornings when I go in to get him :)  Think we might need to invest in some night time diapers!  He sure is happy though!!
We tried a walk in the wagon....need an extra seat!
This happened the other night....they turned on the water outside and let it run down the driveway and then started sucking it up and spitting it on each other. 
Then they found some PVC pipe and Weston would suck it up and then spit it through the pipe.....here's some entertainment....
Tyson's first ride in the green car
This is my favorite video.....Caleb talking and saying some funny words....listen for snowskis, waterskis, and cookie jar.

No comments: