Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Time with Aunt Mel and Martin Family Reunion


Since we had a family reunion the weekend after Thanksgiving me and the boys decided to stay for the week.  Logan came back and worked but we stayed at my parents for a few days and then spent a few days at my sister's house.  Here's some pictures from our time there....
Then on Saturday we had our Martin (my dad's side) family reunion.  We had it up at my parents church.  We had it in the gym and they had a bounce house for all the kids and that was awesome to entertain them!  Tyson got to try it out too.
This is just ONE side of my family!!!  It was a lot of fun to see everyone!
I had to include this picture.....we were in Weatherford and saw a train coming.  Since I grew up there I know the shortcuts and roads that I could take to get around it but now I would never think of doing that.  It makes me smile now how my perspective has changed having my boys.  I actually WANT the train to come and would NEVER avoid it.  It made their day for us to be the first car waiting so we got to see it up close as it went by.  I love that they make me slow down and enjoy life a more :) 
I love my boys! 

No comments: