Friday, March 8, 2013

Last few Weeks.....

My bath time boys.....they are getting big!
A few days after our trip I made a REALLY quick trip back down to Boerne for one of my sweet friend, Chantel, baby shower.  It was SO SO fun to see all of them and catch up.  I wish it could have lasted much longer.
Later that same week Jenifer was over in Weatherford seeing her parents and Brittany was in town seeing her parents so we all 3 got to hang out!  It was a lot of fun and a lot of boys!!!  And I guess I contribute the most :)  6 boys under age 5....really cute!!!
Brother fun....wrestling and lots of laughing!
Caleb gets sad when Weston goes to preschool so we packed his lunch and pretended that he got to eat his lunch in a cool lunchbox like Bubba.  He loves it because it's Batman!
Fun with Pops.....erector set....they were building a radar with it.  Weston loves this set that he got for Christmas.  It builds all kinds of things.
This is a motorcycle me and him made together.
Funny face.....Tyson "oohing" over and over.
Walking practice with big brother
We've started changing the look of Grams and Pops yard.  They bought a playset (aka "pirate ship").  It was quite a project putting it together for Logan and my dad but it's finished and a lot of fun!
Dinner at Rosa's for Pops 59th birthday.....love that Caleb is never happy in these group pictures :)
Spaghetti.....yummy!
Big brother helping brush his teeth
Crazy sock day at preschool
Weston is playing soccer again and is having a blast.  He doesn't really have a clue in the games but he sure does have a good time.  His favorite part is the gatorade :)  I love my boy :)

No comments: