Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Camping for Memorial Day

It has been a long time since we've gone camping.  We kept meaning to on different weekends but something always kept coming up.  Well we finally made it work and went camping out at my parents house.  They were out of town for the weekend so it worked out really good.  It was a LOT of work but the boys loved it and had a blast so of course that makes it all worth it!
 
 
 
 
 
Best part of camping.....lighter fluid :) 
 
This is just a little scary :) 
 
 
 
SMORES! 
 
 
 
Bath time in the pool!  It was a little chilly....right after these pictures Logan threw me in the pool!  I wasn't too mad because I needed to get in I was just to chicken.
We had a visitor...
Tyson loved waking up and seeing all of us in the tent with him
 
Breakfast time! 
 
 
It was overall a fun night.  Note to self...it's not that great to go camping where the railroad run through the back property.  Trains do run at night!  I think I heard one every hour at least.  It sounded as if it was coming through the tent!!  Also Stormy got in a fight with something during the night and mom and dad's dog barked forEVER!  But all in all it was fun and the boys loved it!!

No comments: