Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Putting up the Christmas Tree

Weston got home from school the other day and there was ice in all the trees.  He went and got his golf club and proceeded to beat it out of the trees.  Entertainment. 
Since we were inside for several days because of it being so cold we got out this huge tub of trains that my sister had gotten the boys from a garage sale a long time ago.  Logan had a blast designing them an amazing track to play with.  It has proved to be hours of entertainment for these little boys!!! 
Weston put up the manger scene all by himself.  I didn't tell him how to arrange them and this is what he did.  I love it.  They are all worshipping Jesus :) 
Cold weather to little boys and big boys means one thing....building a fire :)  I think Logan has as much fun with it as they do. 
 
I had my helpers decorating the tree....I have some huge clusters of red balls all together at the bottom of the tree.....oh well I love it. 

No comments: