Sunday, April 26, 2015

Just My Cutie Pies......

My baseball player....he does NOT like the practice but he loves the games.  He told me it's because at the games you can watch the score board.....gosh this boy and his brain!!! 
Here's one of his hits from yesterday.....
All this one wants to do ALL day long is ride his bike!!!  If I can't find him then I know he is just riding up and down the sidewalk and driveway!

Caleb had CRAZY hair night at church last week.  He got his spray painted, Weston wore the black fro wig, and Logan picked and blow dried his out to make his own REAL fro.  They had a fun night!

Caleb got registered for kindergarten last week!!!  He is SO excited and can't wait to be at the same school with Weston.  This is him with his 2 best buddies that will be there too.

Caleb had his big preK performance the other night.  He got to since and wear a bowtie.  He was looking pretty handsome :).
Tyson being oh so helpful by throwing every.single.toy. out of the sandbox.  THANK YOU for that!!

My little helper....we made some cookies and she may or may not have licked the beaters :)

She loves her baby dolls and I love that she loves her baby dolls.  Even when I just sit down and watch her play it's SO different than the boys.  I am amazed at just how GIRL she is sometime.  ha ha.  I love her to pieces.....really I do.


After the bed he made me I next asked him to build a desk :).  www.shanty2chic.com is amazing and has so many fun ideas!!!  So the boys helped him and they knocked it out in a few hours!  



But I got the privilege of sanding and staining it.  

This silly kid bought a package of mustaches with his kids cash from church.  He's hilarious.






Lucy carrying around the paddle....not sure what she was planning to do with it.

No comments: