Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Trip to Boerne and Life Here!

Fun on the trampoline...even when it's freezing!!  They jump just about everyday!
does everyone's countertops look like these?!?!
Aubrie (Weston's BFF :) came over to play one afternoon.  We love her!!

fun in the fort!
I took the younger 2 down to Boerne for a few days to see friends!  It was a fun trip and so great to be with my pals!




fun at the park with my 2 littles!

and a picnic on the trampoline!

And this crazy is leaving in the morning for 2 weeks for obedience school....we are hoping it changes his life....which will change ours!!!
you can't really tell by he has slime all over him.  it's what happens when it's quiet and I'm on the phone for a few minutes!  AHHH!!!
 

feeding the ducks at the marina
This is Lucy's newest talent and how I find her in the mornings.....crazy girl!

We had some fun with shaving cream and paints!




Last Friday I got to have lunch with my Caleb!  It was fun to be with just him!


Rosas with Grams & Pops!
I found her like these....she got down the boys photo books of when they were little and was flipping through them.  The boys would never do something like that.  I like moments like this when she reminds me how GIRL she is! 

No comments: