Sunday, June 12, 2016

My Mamaw

My Mamaw went to meet Jesus this past Monday, June 6th.  She was 90 years old and very special to me.  My Papaw passed away about a year and a half ago and she missed him so much.  They were married almost 70 years!  So we were able to celebrate her life on Friday and share many memories about her.  It was a sweet time with my family.  Thankfully her and my Papaw were able to meet all 4 of my kids.
 









This was at her 90th birthday party in December.
This was taken at Brookdale just a few weeks before she passed away.  It's a great picture of my mom and Mamaw!

The kids got to ride in a limo from the church to the graveside.  They thought that was pretty cool.

Sweet and emotional day celebrating my Mamaw's life.....




She has 26 great-grandchildren....missing a few but this is a lot of them!



No comments: