Monday, August 26, 2019

Angel Fire!

We decided to all go snow skiing in Angel Fire.  Ruidoso hadn't gotten much snow when we booked the trip but of course they got some by the time the trip came around :(.  Oh well!  It was fun to go somewhere else and Mom and Dad went with us to help!  We rented a house and skied for a few days.  It was a blast!
Sadly our car had some issues and they weren't finished with it in the shop.  So we had to take our rental car which was not 4WD.  It was a bit nerve racking because there was ice and snow on the way but thankfully we made it safe!




Mom on skis!  She did it!  One day but she did it!
This cute snow bunny had a blast.  The first day was a bit challenging but then she got the hang of her "pizza" and she did amazing!!!  
And this little turkey took a few hours to get it but then did amazing!!!  He was great!





The older 2 stayed with Pops and skied together the first day.  They did great and gave Pops a workout :) 


















My little ski bunny.  Goodness I love her so much!
Our condo was only a little ways from the slopes so we just walked every day.  It was so convenient!


































Logan and I talked on the way home that the worst is over....ha!  We've taught all of them and I think next trip will be even easier!!!  Soon we'll all be skiing blacks together right??!?!?  Such a fun trip.  I love skiing.  I love that Logan loves to ski.  And now I love that my kids love it!!!






No comments: