Sunday, July 31, 2022

Disciple Now Weekend......basketball, chicks, etc.

Life is never boring around here....we hosted 9th grade boys all weekend for Disciple Now while we had basketball tournaments, daddy/daughter dance AND hatched some baby chicks!!  Crazy weekend but oh so fun!

Championship game score....2-1...ha!  They won their little division!  And what a night...I think the championship game started at 8:30 or 9pm....the little girls were quite delirious by the end.





Logan had the best time playing with the disciple now boys.  They played Spikeball till late in the night.  Sadly this is the only pictures I have from the weekend!!
The Oetgens had given us some fertilized eggs to hatch.  Weston got all into this (big surprise) and was turning them, checking humidity, etc daily.  Well they finally started hatching and it was super cool to watch!!
We hatched 9 out of 11 I think!



I might've been a bit tired after all that....Caleb stole my phone and got a selfie with me asleep....crazy kid.

No comments: