Monday, July 14, 2008

Almost Sitting Up


He is so fun to take his picture. Last week went to a new play group that just got started. That is him with his 2 new buddies....Caden and Daniel. I'm sure they will be teaching each other lots of new things.

Weston is just about sitting up by himself. He props his hands up on his legs but can hold it by himself for a long time. I think he might have leaned a little too far over in that one picture. He has a super long crack. We laugh at him for it. He'll love these pictures one day. We are loving all his chubbiness and are taking lots of pictures of it before he grows out of it. I can't imagine this happening but everyone says it will.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cracking me up! That expression on the top pic--priceless. As well as all the others. If you're lucky, he'll have the same charming personality as Jack. And he looks like he just might!

Evelyn

MKP said...

so so so so so cute! I just wanna squeeze him! That pic of him and Logan with the hats on cracked me up...he looks like he has on a wife-beater!