Thursday, February 12, 2009

11 months!




Weston is 11 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. He gets more and more fun everyday. Here's some of the things he's been doing lately.......taking a few steps on his own, standing by himself for longer periods of time, drinking whole milk!!, eats anything and everything we put in front of him, says "mama" and "dog" all the time, getting more curls in the back of his head, giggling all the time, still out weighing everyone in his age by a long shot, eating chocolate chip pancakes, likes to jump in his crib, flirt with other people in the store, try to stand up in the grocery cart, loves to swing at the park and go down the slide ALL by himself, loves to splash in the bathtub and get mom wet, wiggle all around on the changing table and make it impossible to get a diaper on him, and many more things. I'm busy planning his little party for the big 1 year! All the immediate family is driving down....it should be a lot of fun. I'm doing a construction theme for it.
Well I sure do love him to pieces.....he gets LOTS of kisses everyday.....just can't seem to kiss those chubby cheeks enough. Here's some pics of him from the past several days and lots of video that we've taken lately.


2 comments:

Ro and Kelsey Smith said...

Seriously your boy is the cutest thing I have even seen! I love the green stripe PJs! I hope he has a great 1st birthday party!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the previous comment. He is one of the two cutest things I have ever seen. I can't wait to get there for the big birthday party and see my little Weston.......oh, and my little Logan and Mandy too.He's going to have a really fun birthday ! See you soon. I love you all !!