Monday, August 3, 2009

Dirt, Drums, Dinner Guests, and the Big Fall at Church

Here's some pics of my boy lately. He's been crazy as ever about the dirt and sand these days. I normally find little piles all over my front porch. He came up with a new game where mom and dad pull him on his towel around the house while he just chills out and sucks his thumb. He think it's a pretty neat game :)



I think I've got a little drummer boy on my hands. Oh the things you'll pull out and try to keep them entertained in those long afternoon hours before Dad gets home :)

This picture cracks me up.....we were reading books together and he just laid back on the couch and sprawled out. Looks like he's some fat, old guy that is resting on the couch with his belly hanging out......funny.


Saturday night Chris and Erika came over to the house and had dinner with us. We had a great time catching up with them and playing with Weston. I am so thankful for my friendship with her.....she's an awesome girl! Thanks you two for making the drive over!

Yesterday morning at church we were in Sunday school when the children's director came breathlessly to get us saying, "He needs you!". I panicked and thought something terrible had happened. Ended up he just fell and hit his head on the hinge of the cabinets in the nursery room. It had bled some and whelped up on his forehead. When we got in there he was happy as could be! He was eating a graham cracker while about 3 nursery workers were surrounding him. He was fine and actually more hyper than ever when we got him home. He didn't even whimper when I cleaned it and put medicine on it.....tough boy!!! He does look pretty tough with his big band-aid on his forehead. I'm sure we'll get a nice scar from that one......oh well....his dad told him that chicks dig scars :)
We went to some garage sales in town on Saturday morning. I have to admit I never did this growing up but they sure are fun! We found lots of great bargains....I think this might be a frequent outing for us on the weekend. We found some puppets.....Elmo and Oscar. Yesterday we had a puppet show.....Weston can't stop giggling over them.....it's pretty cute!

This is my little fireman.....he loves to be in charge of the water hose nozzle. Last night he wanted to ride in his car while he sprayed the hose. He soaked mom last night and Stormy. Dad thought it was pretty funny as he was watching safely from inside the house.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

LOVED the pic of Weston laying on the couch after reading books- I laughed out loud and had to go show Shane! What a cutie! Also enjoyed the one of Logan pulling him around on the towel- we do that too! It's a big load to haul around, huh? :)