Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Past Few Days


Silly boy eating his banana. He likes to shove way too much in his mouth....imagine that :)

It finally rained last week!!! It was great. So we decided to play in it. We were both soaked but we had a lot of fun. Funny story...I left the umbrella on the porch after we got done playing...well the next morning it was nowhere to be found. I figured it blew off the porch and the neighbors got it or something. Well this weekend we were driving out of our neighborhood and Logan all of the sudden said, "Hey, is that your umbrella?" Well sure enough it was! It was all the way down on our street....turn the corner and up the next street a little ways! Crazy!!!
He has some rain boots and so I really wanted to put them on him the next morning to go to bible study. He looked so cute in his jeans and boots. Sorry for the face though...he obviously wasn't in the mood for a picture!

Weston found his exersaucer the other day and has loved playing with it. His favorite thing is the music. He pushes the buttons and then proceeds with his dancing moves......pretty cute. He looks so tall in it now. I remember when his feet wouldn't touch the bottom. I found this picture of his first time in it....my how he's grown!

I kept Sawyer, my good friend Wendy's little boy, on Friday morning. The boys had a great time playing together. Look at these cheesy grins......looks like double trouble!

Dad's boots

This weekend was a baking extravaganza in my kitchen. I am NOT a baker. All that talent went straight to my sister. She is SO good at it. I'm not.....but I tried. I helped give a baby shower to my sweet friend Aren on Sunday. I made petifors and sugar cookies. They did turn out but I'm sure not near as great as what my sister could have done. Oh well...people ate them and I don't think anyone got sick :) I love to cook but anything that requires some special icing or something is WAY out of my league. The shower went great though and it was SO fun to spoil her. Weston is ready for his new girlfriend to be here.....just a few more weeks!

Tomorrow is Brittany's birthday. So we went and took her to lunch today. We went to this bbq place and they had saddles to sit in. So of course we had to get Weston's picture in it. Happy Birthday my sweet friend. I love you to pieces!!! Hope your day is extra special!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Mandy - I think your baked goods look amazing! Much better than I could have done :)

Unknown said...

I concur.....those cookies look awesome!