Friday, July 30, 2010

Surprise Trip

Last Friday I woke up and found a card on my sink in the bathroom. The outside of it said "change of plans", then I opened it up and it said "roses are red, violets are blue, pack your bags for next Friday, the boys are coming too!" Everyday this week he has given me a clue by telling me something I need to pack. Then yesterday he gave me a list of what all I need to bring. I thought it was the beach but I'm really not sure. He is either trying to really throw me off or we are staying somewhere kinda random. I'm so excited and can't wait to find out. I don't think I'll know until we get there tonight. I don't even know when we're coming back....he won't tell me much of anything. So it's been a fun week with me trying to catch him off guard and asking lots of questions. So I guess my next post will be pictures of our fun getaway! Honestly it wouldn't matter if we went camping in the backyard.....it's just that he thought of this idea all by himself! He wrote a poem! He bought a card! He thought about things on his own!!!! I've got an awesome hubby! He's scoring big points with this one!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHOA..........GO LOGAN! Can't wait to see where this date is going to end up...better not in another pregnancy! HA!!!! Have a great time you two!