Tuesday, January 4, 2011

5 years!


What happened??? Well 5 years is what happened.....along with 2 kids.....200+ homeowners.....
We look at our wedding pictures and laugh! We looked so young and different (skinnier). We definitely have seen some change but oh, it's been an awesome 5 years!! We are so so so thankful for our 2 little boys and the life that we are living right now. I have the best husband who is my best friend in all the world right by my side. It doesn't get much better than that!!!
We got to celebrate our anniversary while we were up in Weatherford. My parents kept the boys and we got to go have dinner at Texas de Brazil! It was a definite treat! I could hardly move when we were done eating....it was delicious!!! It was a great way to celebrate our 5 year mark. We have learned so much from things our friends are going through and the difficult times they are facing and I know life could be so different for us right now. So I'm just thankful for today and praying for many more days ahead with the love of my life.

No comments: