Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Silly Boys & Visit from Parker


We've been around the house a lot lately. Weston has started blow drying his own hair and acting like he is brushing it with the comb. It's hilarious to watch.....sorry for the naked picture.
Caleb is eating anything and everything that I put in front of him. Messy?? I'll let you be the judge of that. He eats green beans, black beans, avocado, banana, and tonight he had pasta fagoli soup and loved it!!
Here is my cutie pie first thing in the morning! Don't you just love that smile??? It sure makes you start the day off right when you get to see that!

Parker and Aunt B came over and spent the day with us last Tuesday. We got to play outside on the swing and in the sandbox for awhile. It was so much fun having them over! I'm loving having our boys together!

Caleb is eating grass....and then decides to go for the rock instead. I guess it felt good on his gums....not sure :)
Caleb is showing Parker how to do it :)
This used to be one of Weston's favorites.....getting in dad's ice chest. He can't fit anymore so now it's Caleb's turn. I'm not sure if he was so sure about it.
Wouldn't you hate to wake up to this big brother in your bed??

Saturday was GORGEOUS! We had to get outside and play. It was the best. Caleb crawled on the driveway and went for rides in the truck with his brother. It was probably one of the scariest rides of his life. I'm guessing he'll have many more of this with his big brother!


This has become one of Caleb's favorite things....stealing a domino from Weston and holding it in his mouth. He just crawls around with it hanging out of his mouth....silly boy.
Book time with Dad

2 comments:

Katy said...

so cute, love the updates! the morning pic is my fav:)

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big CALEB is.....man, where has the time gone!!! Miss and love you...I promise to call soon.