Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Disciple Now


Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. It's been pretty busy around here....we got to be a host home for the first time this past weekend for our church's Disciple Now. Honestly it made me feel really old.....and then my great husband reminded me that I'm almost DOUBLE their age!! Then I felt REALLY old!! We had such a great time with the girls (yes, girls.....we requested older girls :) I'll be ready for a group of boys one day but not yet ) We had the 11th grade girls and they were awesome! They were all so sweet and loved on our boy a lot. I have a new huge long list of babysitters :) It was definitely challenging with our own boys to try to go to many of their sessions but we had a great time getting to know the girls and looking forward to seeing them more.

No comments: