Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mini Vacation with My Family

This past weekend we did another "mini" vacation again except this time with my family. We actually just did a "staycation" and stayed at our house. It was tons easier for us not to travel. Grams and Pops and the Bradleys all came down for the weekend and stayed till Tuesday morning. We went to Lake Medina on Saturday. It was hot but a lot of fun! I LOVE that place!!!

Greg getting some air on the wakeboard.....looks pretty impressive doesn't it???
Weston and Logan on the tube.
It was a little hot for Caleb but he did great. Grams has secrets or something because she had him asleep several times.
Greg and Kayden on the tube
Weston and Pops.....those two are inseparable......tubing or driving the boat together.
Dinner at Papa Nacho's.....yummy!
On Sunday for Father's Day, all the dads went and played golf together. I think they had a great time together even though it was really hot.
And I am so thankful for my dad. So glad I got to be with him on Father's day this year. He means the world to me!
And Happy Father's Day to my Logan.....he's the best dad these boys could ever dream of having. They love him to pieces....just watch them with him. They ALWAYS choose him over me :( It's ok.....I love watching him with them. He gives them 100% attention when they are around and they love it. Actually all our friends kids love him too!! So we are so thankful for Dada!
I don't have many pictures of this but on Monday we went to Schlitterbahn. It was a blast!!!! I got a babysitter for Caleb which was a really really good decison. He would have been miserable and hot. Weston was FEARLESS! He rode every ride and not only rode it but loved it. He was so fun to watch. The girls enjoyed it too....little different than their crazy cousin but they did great too. Weston somehow lasted from 10am to almost 7pm!!! There was no nap or rest time in there but LOTS of snacks!!!! He was one tired boy!
Thanks mom and dad for a really fun weekend!!! Thanks everyone for making the drive down. We love you all lots!

No comments: