Tuesday, January 24, 2012

34 Weeks


I have been terrible about taking pictures this pregnancy. I think my last one was around 4 months....well now I'm 8 months pregnant and my how belly has changed! He is growing big (as you can tell) and I'm feeling really good for the most part. Yes, I'm still running.....about 3 or 4 miles 4 times a week (on the treadmill....wouldn't want ANYONE to see me!). Some days it feels great and other days it feels terrible and like he's about to drop out of me :) My doctor is wanting to induce me at 39 weeks (very end of February) if he hasn't come before then. She knows my boys tend to be on the bigger side....so we'll see. He is getting heavy and my back is hurting some but not too bad....I'm sure the majority of it is from thing 1 and thing 2 named Weston and Caleb.
And I guess I haven't officially announced this on here but he's name is going to be Tyson. We wanted to use Logan's middle name, Tyler, somehow and decided to change it a little bit. We're still not sure on his middle name but we have a few weeks yet to decide that!!

No comments: