Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Crazy Christmas Party

I'm not sure these photos are quite appropriate to be posted.....but it was too good of a memory not to include this on my blog. The night before we left town for Christmas, Justin Hobbs, had their annual Christmas party at their house. It was an ongoing tradition of him and his wife, Cara, to host every year. She passed away last March so I didn't really think that the tradition would continue. Well last minute Justin decided to have it. It was based on the movie "Christmas Vacation" and it was a blast. We all had some really good laughs. The guys were to dress like Cousin Eddie from the movie and the girls like a 1980's housewife. Justin Harper and Andrew Watson got the best dressed award and you'll know why as you see these pictures.
Yes, that's my husband in the 1970's get up (not the one in the robe :) with hair slicked back, keys on a chain on his belt loop, short/tight pants, and the most hideous looking shoes around. If you haven't seen the movie then none of this would make much sense.
This is us 3 preggos.....aren't we a sight!
I think I look like I'm headed to a nursing home......I look like I am 80 and not dressing for the 1980's......but it's hard to pull off ANY costume when you're 7 months pregnant!!!
What a fun night with lots of laughing.....but gosh we miss our sweet friend Cara.....she would have been decked out in some tacky outfit that she put together.

No comments: