Thursday, March 15, 2012

First Few Days at Home

The first few days at home went really well. I have to say the adjustment from 2 to 3 has been WAY easier than 1 to 2. My mom stayed with us for a few days to help. It was great to have her there to help out with everything. I do however have some pretty good helpers....also known as the big brothers :) They've been great and have really loved being with their baby brother and helping me.

This looks cruel and maybe it is but I wanted to know how much he weighed so we put him in a mixing bowl on my kitchen scale :)

Tyson's frist bath...he was NOT a fan!

Lots of love from his Grams....
Catherine was actually gone on a trip when Tyson was born but as soon as she got back she came to see him and loved on him. She's like another mom to my boys so I was excited for her to see him! I'm so thankful for her friendship and how she loves on my boys.
Caleb was taking some pictures of Tyson on his camera :)

Our first walk....just me and my boys....they picked out a rock just for Tyson and put it in his stroller for him.
Our awesome pastor and his wife came over when we got home from hospital. We love them so much and are so thankful to have them in our lives. It was fun to see them loving on our boys.

The big brothers in action.....

Our women's ministry at our church put this on our door to annouce Tyson's arrival......so cute!

No comments: