Monday, April 16, 2012

Caleb turns TWO!

My little boy turned TWO last Thursday the 12th. Even though we had just done the birthday party, it was a lot of fun to celebrate just him on his birthday. With him being the middle child I always want to make sure he feels special and that we do things for just him sometimes. Weston and I woke him up with balloons and singing in his bed. He loved it!

Then we all loaded up and headed down to Kiddie Park in San Antonio. I thought this would be perfect for him and a fun way to celebrate him. Since it was during the week the place was empty! It was great and they got to ride all the rides lots of times.

One really funny thing about Caleb is watching how he uses his mouth. He normally had his mouth open or using he's turning his tongue in some way when he's concentrating. He gets a little of it from his mom and his Pops :) Notice in the videos the wide open mouth!

Brother fun!
This was their favorite ride....the ferris wheel.

Tyson and I got to ride the carousel with them too!

Oh and the best part of the whole day for this little boy was that his Dad got to meet us there. I could have never done all that without him with having to take care of Tyson too. We got to play with Dad and even have a picnic with him. It was a lot of fun for both of the boys.
I think this is one of my all time favorite pictures of my boy.....he's dirty and smiling and so cute....it's just him!

Mr. Serious....

These are really cute of him too :)

So I'm NOT my sister but I did make a little cake for him to have that night for his birthday. It might not look that great but it did taste really good!

We got him a little fishing game and some cars and he thought they were the best....he definitely knew how to open a present!
We love you Caleb Cross. You are so fun and full of life. You never fail to surprise us and keep us on our toes. You love being outside, digging in the sandbox, riding your fire truck, getting to go "night night", pushing buttons, getting tickled, and playing with your brother (even if he is telling you what to do). You have a very strong personality and we are praying for God to do mighty things with your little life. We love you and are so thankful for you!

No comments: