Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cookie Monster

This cookie monster looks all cute and innocent....well....earlier today we were making cookies and he was licking the beaters as you see in the picture. He finished and I got him wiped off and he got down off the island. I went upstairs to get Tyson and came back down to a disaster. I actually almost slipped with Tyson as I walked back in the kitchen to see Caleb aka cookie monster back up on the island with the nonstick spray in his hand. He had literally "greased" my entire kitchen. He had been spraying it from up on the island so there was a layer of it all over the floors and countertops. Thanks cookie monster! I've mopped it twice and there is still has a nice glaze over the floor. I guess the store brand non-stick spray really works!

No comments: