Friday, July 27, 2012

The Latest of the Boys

I've got to be better at recording the crazy things that happen in this family or I'm going to forget them.  There seems to be too many to keep track of lately!  Here's some pics of our days around here lately.....
pimlico park....thought they were just going to throw some rocks in the water....they ended up basically swimming in the water by the time we left :)  We love this park!
Lots of help with Tyson's bottle :)
Tyson loves his baths!
Love these pics
I tried to get all 3 to pose.....then I remembered I have a 2 year old!!!
Swimming at the pool with LOTS of boys!!!! (1 girl!)
Tyson's getting ready to drive the green car.....I'm sure it won't be long!
Sleeping on Mama during church....first time he's ever done that like that.....loved it!
Something got loud in the service and he put his hand up and covered his ear!
We found this one morning.....yes, that's our windowsill in the living room!  It had to be a hammer or something hard to split the wood like that!  CRAZY boys!  The only thing that I can think of is that I had a hammer out the other night hanging up a picture in Tyson's room.  I must have left it out or something.  Who knows.
Other than that there has been a broken sprinkler head from them running over it with the green car, poop accident (Caleb) throughout the house (luckily piles were on the tile), one morning Weston glued a crayon to the back of Caleb's shirt, my favorite wooden decorative bucket is now broken, picture frames have been pulled off the wall, barstools pulled over to reach things that were supposed to be out of reach!!!, garage door vents are busted in, missing garage door opener, my ipod is currently in a different language, everytime I go out to my car the hood is popped, looked out the window the other day and Weston was driving his green car around the yard while holding an old cell phone to his ear, this morning I found Weston in the laundry room with the lid of the washing machine open pushing down where the lid would normally go so it would spin for a second and then he'd let it go.....he was having a blast watching it.....and that's all that comes to mind at the moment :)

No comments: