Friday, October 4, 2013

New Lot, More Soccer, and More of the Boys

 
Once again I've gone several weeks without blogging....don't know why I have trouble keeping up lately.  I mean all I do all day is sit on the couch watching tv :)  yeah right!  This is some big news for our family....we bought a lot in Weatherford to build a house.  It's in a neighborhood called Lakeway Estates (right by the lake) and it's SO close to Weston's school. We've got some huge trees that I love and so I'm very excited about it.  We are working on plans and hope to start something in the next few months. Here's a few pictures of the boys.....first thing Caleb said was that we need a puppy in the backyard :)
We're the train followers in this town....whether it's out at my parents house or at the park....these boys love to hear/see the train.   
We finally timed it right one day at the park and we were on the trail when one came by.  You are very close when it's flying by.....little scary if you ask me.  Caleb loved it. 
Who knew a diaper box would be so fun?!? 
My Aggie boys watching the Alabama game :)
 
mama in the fort 
More soccer fun.... 
 
You might ask what is Weston wearing??  Well my dad had a safety vest in his truck for work and Weston insisted that he had to have one too.  So my dad bought him one and he was worn it a lot since.  Actually that was what he took to school for show and tell last week :) 
I went up to Weston's school and had lunch with him one day.  It was really fun to meet some of his friends and see him at school.  He asked me to go out to the play ground with him for a little while so we went.  Then it was time for me to go and he had a really hard time.  He was crying and holding on to me and it about broke my heart.  It was all I could not to bust into tears right there and take him home with me.  His teacher helped and I just had to walk away.  So I think I'm going to give it a few weeks before we try again :) 
This cutie pie is 18 months now!  He melts me and loves his Mama :) 
 
The best of the 3 of them I can ever get :)
 
Paul and Cassy asked us to go the Ranger's game last week.  We had great seats and it was a really fun night being with them. 
Hanging out with Grams.... 
 
 
My 2 helpers...... 
Tyson just held the beater in his mouth like that....slobber stringing down....yum yum. 
More soccer.....Tyson found himself a friend.....look closely on his leg...it's a walking stick.  He played with it for a long time.
Mimi and Pawpaw came to watch too 
Cookie time on the driveway 

No comments: