Monday, February 24, 2014

Lucy's Room

Well I finally got Lucy's room completed or at least I think so.  I'm sure it'll change a lot when we move but for now it's great and I love it.  



And yes I actually sewed these!!!  Don't look close but it was fun to do and to make myself learn my sewing machine.   
huge...yes huge!!!! 
someone is going to have a bit of a hard time I'm afraid.  He loves to go in and sit in this in her room and carry around her pink blanket.  Love him and it's going to be a bit of a shock to his little world.  
Last update on Lucy....went this morning and I was dilated to a 3.  If nothing happens tonight I'll go in at 4am to be induced.  He said I'm very ready (well I should hope so seeing as how yesterday was my second due date PASSED!!!) and shouldn't take long.  Oh, I can't wait to hold this little girl in my arms!!!  SOON!!!  

No comments: