Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Caleb's 4th Birthday Party!

Ooops....not sure how Lucy's pictures got in here :) 

 cutie pie
 my attempt at all 4 of them together :)  you should see how many i took!


 Party Time!  Caleb wanted a Star Wars party.  He was VERY specific with his Aunt Mel and wanted an R2D2 cake.  He got what he wanted and everything went really well.  We had the party at Grams and Pops house.  We kept it small...which I'm a huge fan of.  The kids all had fun and it went well.



 My dad got a big load of dirt and this was the big entertainment for the day....digging in the dirt!

 squinty eyes :)






 My dad took ALL of the kids for a ride in the golf cart down to the train tracks to see a train.  They were gone for a long time and finally a few of them started walking the long walk back.  Come to find out the golf cart ran out of battery and had to be towed back.  The kids thought it was super cool.



 Happy 4th Birthday to my Caleb.  He is the most talkative child I've ever known.  He doesn't know strangers and gives the best hugs.  We love him to pieces and I can't imagine our family without our crazy Caleb :)

 He got a digger from his Grams and Pops that he loves.  He spent a long time on it :)



No comments: