Saturday, September 13, 2014

My Birthday

I turned 34 on Tuesday.....yep I'm thinking the even #'s are the harder ones now.  34 just sounds a lot older than 33.  Logan is in June and he is younger so he just loves to rub it in when it's my birthday and I'm a year older :(  Logan and Weston made me a birthday cake....it was VERY yummy.  It was a coffee cake (cinnamon crumb topping).  A big slice of that with a big glass of milk....yum yum!
They were pretty cute in the kitchen together trying to figure out how to do everything.  I guess I hadn't realized how little Logan is in the kitchen!  He did pretty good though :)



me and my munchkins

We took a selfie....now that is quite a feat with 4 kids!
Love my crazies.  It was a great birthday.....swam at mom's and then came home and played and then went to Chiptole for a crazy dinner out.  We got home and ate cake together.  I love my family and it was a great birthday!
We got a date, yes I said a date, last weekend.  It had been a long time (too long) since the 2 of us went out.  We are trying to start doing this once a month because we need the time away very badly :)  It was so very fun.  We went downtown and went out to eat and to a improv comedy act.
My sweet inlaws got us a new playset.  We got it delivered and they set it up the day after my birthday....which I think is a birthday gift to me!!!



Love my crazies.  It was a great birthday.....swam at mom's and then came home and played and then went to Chiptole for a crazy dinner out.  We got home and ate cake together.  I love my family and it was a great birthday!
I got to celebrate with mom and dad and the Bradleys last weekend while they were in town.  Mel made me a very yummy cake and the kids all swam.  Fun to be with them!!



No comments: